To impart contextual Management theories and practical curriculum to develop students as visionary, problem solver and decision maker.
BBA Course is affiliated with Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidhyapith (MGKVP), Varanasi.
Duration of BBA Course is of three years (Six Semesters)
Intermediate or 10+2 in any discipline. Candidates appearing in their final examination of 10+2 can also apply.
After successful completion of their BBA course, students have a immense job prospects in finance, Marketing, International Business and Human Resources as well as get armed to pursue specialized courses such as PGDM, MBA, C.A., C.S.
Admission on the basis of the score obtained in Online Test.
- BBA-N-101 : Business Organisation
- BBA-N-102 : Business Mathematics
- BBA-N-103 : Principles of Economics
- BBA-N-104 : Book Keeping and Basic Accounting
- BBA-N-105 : Business Laws
- BBA-N-106 : Fundamentals ofManagement
- BBA-N-107 : Business Ethics
- N201 Business Environment
- N202 Business Communication
- N203 Indian Economy
- N204 Principles of Accounting
- N205 Organisation Behaviour
- N206 Business Statistics
- N301 Advertising Management
- N302 Indian Banking System
- N303 Human Resource Management
- N304 Marketing Management
- N305 Company Accounts
- N306 Company Law
- N401 Consumer Behaviour
- N402 Financial Management
- N403 Production Management
- N404 Sales Management
- N405 Research Methodology
- N406 Operation Research
- N501:Managerial Economics
- N502: Entrepreneurship & Small
- Business Management
- N503: Income Tax: Law & Practice
- N504: Cost and Management Accounting
- N505: Industrial Law
- N506: Fundamentals of Computers
- N601:International Trade
- N602: Strategic Management & Business Policy
- N603: Vat & Service Tax
- N604: Management Information System
- N605: Auditing
- N606: Fundamental of E-Commerce
- N607: Survey Report cum Viva Voce
Priortized Area of Research & Consultancy
Besides above mentioned academic curriculum institute also motivates students and faculty members to pursue researches in the below mentioned disciples through conferences, paper presentations and several other activities in the premises:
- Ethics & Values in Management
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing & Sales
- Leadership and Indian Ethos for Management
How to Apply
Application form can be filled online through our web site online.smsvaranasi.com or may be obtained from the campus/city office of the institute on payment of Rs. 500/-
The Tuition fees for the BBA Course is Rs 32,500 per semester.
BBA Learning Outcomes
Based on the University Syllabus along with Vision and Mission of the Institute, the following learning outcomes have been identified for BBA programme:
Analytical Thinking and Decision Making
- Students should be able to develop analytical thinking capability to identify the problems and opportunities facing the business world,
- Students should be able to apply the statistical and decision science tools to analyze problems and opportunities, develop alternatives, and make effective decisions.
students should be able to develop and demonstrate business acumen.
Business administration skills
- Students should be able to gain domain specific knowledge in various functional areas of Business and Management.
- Students should be able to apply the best practices of the business administration in the functional areas of business such as Marketing, Finance, HR and Operations.
- Students should be able to write effective business Documents such as Project Proposal, Business report, sales letters, collection letters, minutes of the meeting etc.
- Students should be able to make and deliver effective presentation using ICT techniques and tools.
Interpersonal Skills, Leadership Skills and Team Work and Time Management Skills
- Students should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Students should be able to develop team spirit
- Students should be able to develop time management competence in order to meet the deadlines.
Ethical Behaviour and Professional Integrity
- Students should be able to display ethical behavior and Professional Integrity.
- Students should be able to develop understanding of the prevailing laws relevant to business and its application to business.
- Students should develop the ability to apply the knowledge gained in Entrepreneurship Management.