To provide basic understanding about accounting and financial decisions to the students and prepare them to exploit newly created opportunities in the related fields.
M.Com. Course is affiliated with Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith (MGKVP), Varanasi.
Duration of M.Com Course is of Two years.
The minimum qualification for admission shall be B.Com/B.Com (Hon’s) degree from a recognized University or Institute in India or abroad. Those appearing in the final year of the degree examination shall also be eligible to apply for admission
After successful completion of their M.Com. course, students have a considerable job prospects in finance and accounting as well as many other allied areas. Students can also seek out for career in public and private undertakings.
Admission on the basis of the score obtained in Online Test.
- MC 101 : Accounting For Managerial Decisions
- MC 102 : Financial Management
- MC 103 : Marketing Management
- MC 104 : Human Resource Management
- MC 105 : Viva-Voce
- MC 201: Business Environment
- MC 202: Statistical Analysis
- MC 203: Organisational Behaviour
- MC 204: Corporate Tax- Planning & Management
- MC 205: Viva-Voce
- MC 301: Research Methodology
- MC 302: Accounting for Planning & Control
- MC 303: Services Marketing
- MC 304: Labour Legislation in India
- MC 305: Management of Financial Services
- MC 306: Entrepreneurial Development & Small Business in India
- MC 307: Viva-Voce
- MC 401: Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- MC 402: Strategic Management
- MC 403: International Marketing
- MC 404: Industrial Relations in India
- MC 405: Corporate Legal Framework
- MC 406: Management Information System
- MC 407: Viva-Voce
Priortized Area of Research & Consultancy
Besides above mentioned academic curriculum institute also motivates students and faculty members to pursue researches in the below mentioned disciples through conferences, paper presentations and several other activities in the premises:
- Ethics & Values in Management
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing & Sales
- Leadership and Indian Ethos for Management
How to Apply
Application form can be filled online through our web site www.smsvaranasi.com or may be obtained from the campus/city office of the institute on payment of Rs. 1000/-
Fee structure for the M.Com Course run by School of Management Sciences is Rs 20,000 per Semester.
M.Com Learning Outcomes
M.Com course carries sound background of Commerce and allied subjects. As per changing economic, socio-cultural and technological environment, expectations from M.Com course are also changing constantly. Therefore in line with present condition of industries and future opportunities for students, we are trying to develop certain specific learning outcomes for the betterment of M.Com students. Learning outcomes are-
- Students should have sound understanding of concepts in different commerce related subjects along with practical application of such concepts in real life situations.
- Students are expected to develop a personality so that they are conveniently selected by Top MNC as employee. Moreover students should also understand the opportunities and challenges of entrepreneurial ventures.
- Students should be able to adapt managerial skills as per changing industrial conditions.
- Students are expected to develop positive attitude towards different organisational and personal life situations in their lives.
- Students must be able to acquire a better personality and should come out as a responsible citizen in society after successful completion of course.