Based on the University Syllabus along with Vision and Mission of the Institute, the following learning outcomes have been identified for BBA programme:
Analytical Thinking and Decision Making
• Students should be able to develop analytical thinking capability to identify the problems and opportunities facing the business world,
• Students should be able to apply the statistical and decision science tools to analyze problems and opportunities, develop alternatives, and make effective decisions.
students should be able to develop and demonstrate business acumen.
Business administration skills
• Students should be able to gain domain specific knowledge in various functional areas of Business and Management.
• Students should be able to apply the best practices of the business administration in the functional areas of business such as Marketing, Finance, HR and Operations.
• Students should be able to write effective business Documents such as Project Proposal, Business report, sales letters, collection letters, minutes of the meeting etc.
• Students should be able to make and deliver effective presentation using ICT techniques and tools.
Interpersonal Skills, Leadership Skills and Team Work and Time Management Skills
• Students should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
• Students should be able to develop team spirit
• Students should be able to develop time management competence in order to meet the deadlines.
Ethical Behaviour and Professional Integrity
• Students should be able to display ethical behavior and Professional Integrity.
• Students should be able to develop understanding of the prevailing laws relevant to business and its application to business.
• Students should develop the ability to apply the knowledge gained in Entrepreneurship Management.