Keeping in view the wide assortment of skills required to operate successfully in the ever-widening and all-encompassing field of commerce the following learning outcomes have been identified for students of B.Com. (Hons) Programme, who are expected to work in a highly competitive environment.
• The students are expected to develop a thorough understanding of the Legal,economic, political social, cultural and technological subsystems that constitute the complex system of commerce in any country or internationally.
• The students are expected to deeply familiarize themselves with a wide range of managerial skills while building competency in particular areas of business.
• The students through wide exposure, are expected to understand general business principles and to develop proficiency in pertinent areas like accounting, finance, human resources, business management, marketing and economics.
• The students along with the knowledge of the pertinent areas critical to the field of commerce are also expected to develop excellent communication skills, both oral and written, so as to be able to effectively and efficiently fill the supply-demand gap in the field of commerce.
• Students are expected to develop sufficient knowledge and skills set, so as to be able to successfully pursue higher academic qualifications in the field of commerce or work in the field of research.