4 Days Workshop on Business Analytics at SMS Varanasi
A four-day workshop on Business Analytics using SAS was organized at School of Management Sciences, Varanasi campus between 27th Oct 2014 to 30th Oct 2014. Conducted by Mr. Lalit Sachan, Trainer & Co-founder, Edvancer Eduventures, Mumbai,the workshop focused on various dimensions of business analytics and use of Statistical Analysis System (SAS) software.
The workshop enabled the students to:-
1. Understand the role of business analytics within an organization.
2. Analyze data using statistical and data mining techniques and understand relationships between the underlying business processes of an organization.
3. Use decision-making tools/Operations Research techniques.
4. Use advanced analytical tools to analyze complex problems under uncertainty.
5. Manage business processes using analytical and management tools.
6. Use analytics in customer requirement analysis, general management, marketing, finance, operations and supply chain management.
7. Analyze and solve problems from different industries such as manufacturing, service, retail, software, banking and finance, sports, pharmaceutical, aerospace etc