why you should do bba
- January 23, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- Comments Off on why you should do bba
Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is a 3-year professional undergraduate degree in Business Management. BBA degree equips you with the right knowledge and skills in business and management and imparts knowledge of the basic principles which are essential for your career in the corporate world.
- A degree in Business Administration is the right foundation course for your future Business and management career goals.
- Successful BBA graduates can opt for a range of jobs from sectors like finance, marketing, sales, management, government, and education.
- BBA course allows candidates to enter into the field of management and teaches them various aspects that are necessary for effective and efficient business management.
- The course gives more emphasis on management education and communication skills which further inculcates entrepreneurship skills.
- It also gives you a platform for pursuing courses like MBA or PGDM
- The course methodology involves training through practical experience in the form of case studies, projects, presentations, industrial visits and interaction with experts from various industry.
- Eligibility for BBA: Interested candidate for the BBA needs to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- Completion of HSC (10+2 level) from a recognized educational board by the government.
- English is a must subject at 10+2 level.
- The minimum aggregate score of 50% to 60% at 10+2 level of education
- BBA Specializations: BBA can be done in various specialization which is listed below:
- BBA Banking and Insurance
- BBA Air Travel Management
- BBA Computer Applications
- BBA Finance
- BBA Foreign Trade
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Hotel Management
- BBA Accounting management
BBA Career Prospects: BBA course opens up diverse job opportunities in the fields of Advertising, Academic Institutes, Banking sector, Consultancies, Foreign Exchange, Hotel Management, Manufacturing Industry, IT and ITES, infrastructure & real estate management and various Government jobs. Some of the major job profiles are :
- Financial Analyst
- Business Development Executive
- Project Manager (IT)
- Data Analyst
- Human Resources Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Operations Team Leader
- SAP Consultant
top institutes for BBA in India are as follows:
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Christ University, Bangalore
- NMIMS University, Mumbai
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- school of management science (SMS) Varanasi
- bennett university greater Noida
To excel in this field, students must have leadership qualities, decision-making skills, good oral and written communication skills.